Thursday, October 4, 2012

Finishing September!

So again, I'm a little late posting about my week (last week).  However, it was a good week.  On Monday night after class, one of the guys' houses in the program had people over for a bonfire and s'mores.  Nothing says fall like a bonfire!  It was a fun time to get together.  I would've taken pics, but I was too busy swinging on the guys' rope swing.  (I know I'm supposed to be an adult.  It was too fun though!)











Tim
The highlight of my week was Friday night.  A group of us from the EL program went to Range USA in Bartlett for their "date night" deal.  The deal included dinner, ammo, renting their guns and a shooting lane.  I have to admit that I was very nervous.  But, it ended up being very fun.  We all got to shoot with some type of revolver and some type of 9 millimeter pistol.  (I don't know info on the guns, if you can't tell.)  It was so fun, and dinner afterwards was pretty tasty, too.  I would totally go back again!

The roommie...Elizabeth
Me!
Becca

Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment