Sunday, August 28, 2011

13 hours ahead

I am having major problems with the internet lately.  So, I am writing this from a different computer.  I just wanted to share a few thoughts this time without pictures, although I have plenty of those too.

There's something I've been thinking about alot lately.  And, it is the 13 hour time difference between where I am and home.  I am 13 hours ahead.  That's like a whole day.  So, at night here before I go to bed, I am thinking of the many people that I love and care for.  And, as I am thinking of you, you are just starting the day I've already lived.  It's kinda crazy, huh?

So, here's what I wanted to tell you.  You may be facing something difficult today.  You may be met with trials.  There may be something or someone that will push you beyond what you think you can bear.  You may not even want to wake up to start the day.  There may be situations in your life that are bigger than you.  You may be overwhelmed and feel defeated.  You may not have the answers or know what today holds.  Today may be filled with joy or sadness.  I don't know what today will hold for you.  But, I do know this.  It all turns out ok.  Trust me.  I made it through the day you're just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment